Thursday, July 27, 2017

Oh I Wish I Were

Oh I Wish I Were 
(Sung to, "If You're Happy and you Know It")

Oh, I [D] wish I were a little bar of [A7] soap
Oh, I wish I were a little bar of [D] soap
I would [G] slippy and I'd slidey over [D] everybody's hidey
Oh, I [A7] wish I were a little bar of [D] soap.

Oh, I [D] wish I were a little hunk of [A7] mud
Oh, I wish I were a little hunk of [D] mud
I'd [G] ooey and I'd gooey under [D] everybody's shoey
Oh, I [A7] wish I were a little hunk of [D] mud.

Oh, I [D] wish I were a little can of [A7] pop
Oh, I wish I were a little can of [D] pop
I'd go [G] down with a slurp, and come [D] up with a burp
Oh, I [A7] wish I were a little can of [D] pop

Oh, I [D] wish I were a little bitty [A7] orange
Oh, I wish I were a little bitty [D] orange
Oh, I'd go [G] squirt-y, squirt-y, squirt-y over [D] everybody's shirt-y
Oh, I [A7] wish I were a little bitty [D] orange  

Oh, I [D] wish I were a little candle [A7] flame
Oh, I wish I were a little candle [D] flame
Oh, I'd [G] be so very bright, and I'd go [D] out every night
Oh, I [A7] wish I were a little candle [D]  flame