Thursday, July 27, 2017

I Stand All Amazed

I Stand All Amazed 

[G] I stand all amazed at the love Jesus [D7] offers me
Confused at the grace that so fully he [G] proffers me
I tremble to know that for me he was [D] crucified
That [A7] for me a sinner he suffered and [D7] bled and died

Chorus:
[G] Oh, it is wonderful that he should [D7] care for me
Enough to [G] die for me
Oh, it is [C] wonderful, [G] wonderful [D7] to [G] me

[G] I marvel that he would descend from his [D7] throne divine
To rescue a soul so rebellious and [G] proud as mine
That he should extend his great love unto [D] such as I
Suf-[A7]ficient to own, to redeem and to [D7] justify
Chorus

[G] I think of his hands pierced and bleeding to [D7] pay the debt
Such mercy, such love, and devotion can [G] I forget?
No, no, I will praise and adore at the [D] mercy seat
U-[A7]ntil at the glorified throne I kneel [D7] at his feet
Chorus